Saturday, June 6, 2009

May 30th Baby Shower - Clifton, Virginia







Humbled by Friendship

I've always known that I have been incredibly lucky in my life to have been blessed with the most caring, generous, loyal, and considerate friends that a girl could ever ask for . However, I was reminded yet again just how fantastic they are when BFFs Melissa, Kristi, and Cheryl (my sis) threw me yet another phenomenal shower at the historic Heart In Hand restaurant in old town Clifton, Virginia.
The weather was beautiful outside, and the drive to old town set the stage for a picture perfect baby shower. All of my dear friends were there; I was humbled to see everyone in one room celebrating the upcoming birth of my daughter. The quaint venue was decked out with pink and white roses on the tables and Melissa baked yummy sugar cookies as favors which were wrapped and decorated each place setting.
The cake; however, was the highlight of the room. Decorated to match the theme of my bedding with stars all over it and a bear in the middle, it was the most precious cake I have ever seen.
Mimosas, champagne, apple cider, and sparkling apple juice was served to start, and brunch was scrumptious as well. I received so many wonderful gifts; I cannot wait to get into the new house in a couple of weeks to begin setting up the nursery. All in all, Melissa, Kristi, and Cheryl did a wonderful job of making this a day I will never forget. Love you guys and thank you SO very much!






No comments:

Post a Comment