Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pregnancy Photos


Professional Pregnancy Photos at 7 months

My colleague in the event planning industry, world renowned photographer, Erik Svennson (www.capturingthepassion.com), was kind enough to offer to take some pre-pregnancy photos (and post-birth photos of the baby when she arrives), and I wasn't about to pass up an offer like that! So, here are just a couple of the pictures he took when he came to our home a week ago.








Aside from the twenty pounds I have gained and the extreme bloating I have goin' on, I think they came out pretty well. It's kind of difficult to feel worthy of being photographed when I imagine myself looking like a beached whale. However, Erik and my gorgeous hubby managed to make me feel beautiful that day.

Thank God for small favors . . .








































1 comment: